Our most unique build after 25 years of partnership with Home Depot.
- 118,000 square feet
- New Construction
- Maspeth, Queens
- Ramp with roof parking
- Pedestrian elevators
- First multi-level retail utilizing parking on the roof in the area
- Active subway behind
- Home Depot
Aurora and Home Depot have worked on many projects together in the past, totaling over one million square feet of big box retail space for the home improvement giant. Over time, we’ve learned a thing of two about how to maximize work flows and run a smooth project.
- This facility utilizes geopiers for ground stabilization in lieu of pipe driven piles. This is an efficient and cost-effective solution for the support of this settlement sensitive structure
- This multi-level structure houses retail on the lower level, with parking on the second level
- Vertical transportation is provided as a means to get from the lower level retail area, to the parking lot on the roof
- Completed on time and on budget